Health & Safety with Regard to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
To offer the safest environment possible for our patrons, artists, employees, volunteers and community, we have implemented the following requirements for everyone who enters the building.
Mask requirement: Must wear a face mask that covers nose and mouth throughout the building, except when actively eating or drinking.
Proof of vaccination: Must be fully vaccinated or show proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test. A patron vaccinated against COVID-19 by a two-dose mRNA vaccine (such as Moderna or Pfizer) or a single dose vaccine (such as Johnson & Johnson) is considered “fully vaccinated” two weeks after the final dose of vaccine (the second dose for a two-dose regimen or the single dose for a single-dose regimen). Those with documentation indicating they received AstraZeneca in a vaccine trial will also be considered immunized. Documentation of vaccination status must be shown with a valid ID upon entry to the venue and available upon request at any time.
The following are acceptable as proof of vaccination:
- A physical vaccination card (which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine and date of last dose administered), or
- A photo of a vaccination card as separate document, or
- A photo of the attendee’s vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device, or
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider electronic health record or state Immunization Information System record.
- Matching photo ID (such as driver’s license, passport or school ID) required at the door.
Proof of negative COVID-19 test: Patrons not vaccinated, including children under age 12, are required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result from within 72 hours prior to the performance.
The following are acceptable as proof of negative COVID-19 test result:
- Printed document from the test provider or laboratory, or
- An email or text message displayed on a phone or electronic device from the test provider or laboratory.
- The information provided needs to include name of person tested, type of test performed and date of negative PCR test result (date must be within 72 hours).
- Matching photo ID (such as driver’s license, passport or school ID) required at the door. Children without a photo ID must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Antigen tests cannot be accepted. Self-reported negative test results that are not from a test provider, a laboratory or a health care provider cannot be accepted.
- There will be no separate sections for vaccinated/unvaccinated patrons.
- Find a testing location near you.
Ticket holders who do not want to wear a face mask and those who are unable to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test may obtain a ticket refund by contacting the Box Office at 920-743-1760.
In addition to vaccination and mask requirements, TAP has made the following updates to its facility and operations:
- Installed touchless sinks in all bathrooms
- Provided hand sanitation stations throughout the building
- Increased fresh air intake throughout the building
- Installed MERV filtration in HVAC system
- Increased routine cleaning and sanitation throughout the building
- No concessions
We remain committed to providing you “something to look forward to” in a safe environment. Thank you for your continued support and understanding.